Conditions of Use
Hands on Hobbies terms and conditions for website usage.
Upon visiting our website you are required to accept the terms and conditions listed below in return for receiving information about our company, services and any other business information supplied.
Conditions of use
- No liability is accepted for third party websites linked to or from or accessible through www.handsonhobbies.com nor do we approve or endorse the contents of any such sites.
- The entire contents of www.handsonhobbies.com are copyright with all rights reserved and remain our property.
- In the event of a dispute arising from the use or contents of www.handsonhobbies.com we Hands on Hobbies and you the user, agree to exclusively accept the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Information supplied in our web pages has been prepared with care and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, this information being honest, decent and legal from the date of creation. You agree that information or material accessed or downloaded through our web pages for personal or private use is done so entirely at your own risk and that you accept responsibility for any damage to hardware or software or data loss even if we are aware of the possibilities of such damage.
- Information supplied on our web pages is for guidance only and does not in any part form a contract and may be subject to change without notice. Reasonable effort is made to ensure we provide accurate and current information on our web pages. We are not liable for any incidental, consequential, cumulative, direct or indirect loses or damages from the use or misuse or inability to use, including omissions and misrepresentations and any errors on our web pages.
- You may download or print selections of this web site if only used for your personal information and not for reproduction. Except where stated the text, graphics and information of the web site are the copyright of handsonhobbies.com . Copying and storage of this web site for permanent use or incorporation and reproduction whether for new media or paper use is strictly prohibited.
These terms and conditions will apply to all transactions placed online, by e-mail, telephone or by post with www.HandsonHobbies.com Please read carefully before placing any order. All contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales. Nothing in these terms and conditions will be deemed to affect your statutory rights. By using this site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions'. All transactions with www.HandsonHobbies.com will be governed by these terms and conditions.
All references to the 'company', 'us' or 'we' will refer to www.HandsonHobbies.com. All references to the customer shall mean the person or persons purchasing or agreeing to purchase goods from the company. All references to the Web Site shall include reference to all URL's owned by www.HandsonHobbies.com
All prices are shown in pound sterling (£) and are inclusive of UK VAT at the current rate unless clearly stated otherwise. It is our policy to offer goods at the most reasonable price possible, however, if, due to circumstances beyond our control, we deem it necessary to alter any advertised price, we reserve the right to do so without prior notice.
We are pleased to accept orders by any of the following methods. Online transaction (secure server), e-mail (unsecure), telephone, and post. . All credit / debit card transactions are subject to validation checks and are authorised by the card issuer. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Delta, Switch and Solo. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay and / or non-delivery of your order. We are unable to accept or process any credit/debit card orders without a valid card payment in the name of the registered cardholder.
Any information displayed on our web site(s) or other printed matter by the company is not regarded to be authoritative or certified as the best practice and is only considered to be useful supplementary advice to other certified codes of practice. All information on our web site is updated regularly.
Pricing and Print Errors
Prices and specifications are checked to the best of our ability, and whilst every effort has been made to make them accurate, no responsibility will be accepted for errors and omissions. We reserve the right to alter our prices and specifications without notice.
Ownership of Goods
All items supplied to the customer remain the property of www.HandsonHobbies.com until final payment of all sums owing in respect of those goods has been received in full by us.
Any complaint can be communicated directly to www.HandsonHobbies.com. We will endeavor to deal with your complaint within five working days of receipt. In the event where we cannot resolve your complaint immediately we will advise a likely time scale to you and keep you informed of any investigation.
You can browse our site(s) without disclosing any personal data to us. Any links to third party web sites are covered by the third parties privacy policies.
We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals.
We will collect and store information about you to allow us to firstly, process and fulfill any order requirements and secondly to provide you with the best possible service. We will collect and store any personal data that you may volunteer whist using our services, e.g.(registration, placing an order or requesting a catalogue). The information key symbol is shown wherever we collect data. All information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will use the data for our own marketing purposes, including market research and to keep you up to date with any offers or information regarding our stores or direct sales channels.
The type of information that we will collect will include,
Your title and name
Contact telephones numbers
Order and Payment details
Individuals registering their details online may do so on the understanding that they are aware of the intended purpose for the collection of data. They may be sent further information / communication via email, and post.
Our website contains links to third party websites operating their own terms and conditions and privacy policies, www.HandsonHobbies.com is not responsible for the policies of any linked third party sites.
We are fully committed to providing full security both through our on-line and mail order service. We use secure socket layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your details are safe for all sales transactions with us. All information you provide is fully encrypted so that it cannot be read by third parties.
(For Netscape click the 'security' icon on the tool bar and check the SSL2 and SSL3 boxes. For Internet Explorer go to view, menu, find 'Internet Options' click on 'Advanced' and check the SSL2 and SSL3 boxes. Your browser will confirm that you are shopping in a secure environment by showing a locked padlock icon or an image of a key in the bar at the base of your screen.)
Access to information
We will aim to always hold accurate and up to date information about you. You can gain access to information that we may hold about you by:
• Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
14 Mansfield Lane
Telephone 0044 115 938 4711
(during office hours).
We will provide you with a readable copy of any personal data that we may hold about you, within thirty days of receipt of your request. We will require proof of your identity before releasing any data. We will provide the information at a charge of £10.00 payable with your request.
In instances where you find information that we hold about you to be inaccurate we will correct or delete it promptly.
We reserve the right to refuse to provide a copy of any personal data held, but will give reasons for our refusal.
If you are currently receiving information from us and would prefer not to, please email us at email@example.com with "No further mailings" in the subject box. Please provide your invoice number and postcode, or click on the unsubscribe link placed at the bottom of all our emails to you.